Friday 27 May 2011

S U M M E R 2011.









GUESS WHAT? SUMMER IS HERE. I can't wait. 

So here are some of the pictures I have been taking for the past months, yes I do have a lot of old pictures xD

First two are the Red Velvet Cupcakes I baked, just for my friends (and you guys of course ;) )

Third : Laduree, my parents came back from Paris with some macaroons for meee <3

Fourth : The chocolate fountain at Marche, uuhmf so amazing.

Fifth: F21 earring I got, I love the design of it, I just like the cloth and... eep.

Sixth : It was from the day I went out with Jojo and Renata, but Jojo left. I think this was at Mango? Eeep :\

Seventh : My new heels from ALDO. I completely love.



But anyways, summer is here. I am so excited for the break. I will be eating more, sleeping more, and going out with my friends more. if they are even here. But I love summer. It is alwaaays summer here in Singapore, but then the break... the feeling that you are finally free. The time where I can paint my nails all month long. It is so exciting! I can't wait. I need to get my Starbucks fix. Maybe after I have my breakfast? I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment