Friday 6 May 2011

the first appropriate

Oh, hello there.
How do you start a first post for your blog? It's kind of weird to admit. But hi :)

Lauralandmegan.blogspot.com, is a blog collaborated by three amazing girls.

Nadia Megan, yours truly.
Josephine Lauren.
and
Jesslyn Al.

We are three girls that have a bit of a crazy obsession with fashion, make up, food, traveling and everything else in the world. Located in South East Asia, we try to broadcast to you what happens here in Singapore or Indonesia, or whatever happens at the rest of the world.

Three of us are originated from Jakarta, Indonesia; but we now are currently living in Singapore, Singapore. Even with Jesslyn in Jakarta, and whatnot, we will still be able to create exciting posts… just for you.

Well, what am I going to talk about today? This is a tough topic, but I guess I shall start of with traveling. My parents just arrived in Milan on Saturday, and I am je-a-lous. I love traveling, for some people the amazing part of traveling would be buying more fashion, or just you know all that girly stuff. For me, I love learning new cultures. Every time I step into a new city, I feel that each city has it's different scent. I have went to several different places in the world, in United States, Europe, and ect. I personally am in love with Los Angeles, or Europe. I can't pick Europe, just because it is tres fantastique. Now I know that I am rambling, but that is me… Nadia. I ramble, the queen of rambling and randomness.

So, I guess this is where we will end our conversation for today? I will see you guys soon! I will try to post up daily updates of quirky text posts, pictures, or whatnot. I shall see you soon.


Ciao,
Nads.

No comments:

Post a Comment