Tuesday 10 May 2011

A random ramble of my sweet tooth.

I am going to admit, I have a bad obsession with Starbucks. A terrible obsession. Or with chocolates and candies. It's like they invade my life at constant times. I will always be known as the girl that will never leave the house without a food with her. People know when they are in need of a food (especially something sweet!!) they will be looking for me.

And man, am I addicted to them or what? But lately, I have been looking into food that are slightly… healthier. Not the healthiest, but healthier. I need to get good food into my body, instead of abusing my body with all the sweetness and the junk you can find. So when I was at the supermarket yesterday, I found myself a Greek Yogurt with Honey. I am not one that loves yogurt because of it's smell and it's consistency, but this one I am addicted to. I will be heading towards the supermarket again trying to get this certain one.

My parents are just flying back in from Europe tomorrow morning, and my mom wasn't here to celebrate Mother's day with us. So what I am going to do is wake up early in the morning tomorrow, before my school. And make a breakfast just for her (and if she is willing to share with my dad ;] ) I am going to be making my own variation of breakfast from this two links: scrambled egg with smoked fish and cheesed filled mushroom. I am in love with this website/youtube channel, it has the best food and seriously I can be a little crazy about my food. I used to love cooking and baking, maybe once I am back in Indonesia I will be doing that more.

Well the exams are over, but doesn't mean the pressure has flew away. In fact we still have homework, tests, and what not. It is crazy! I need my break! Three more days until the weekend! I am doing a countdown, and 12 more days until I am enjoying my summer! Oh la la.

I will be heading to the beach this Saturday with my Ni-amh. I miss her so much, more on her will be coming as we take as many pictures this Saturday ;) OH and one of our authors (and my amazing friend) Josephine, she is going to be flying to the USA sometime soon. I won't be seeing her for a month, but constant e-mail, BB PIN and everything will be included. Oh how much I will miss you baby doll. I miss my Jo-kick already. I need to talk to you.

Well I guess I rambled enough for today? I will be coming back soon with more posts, more realistic posts since this post was practically EVERYWHERE. But pictures below, and enjoy.

Where can you contact me at:
Group e-mail: lauralandmegan@gmail.com
Personal e-mail: nadialovesrad@gmail.com


POM Promenade Blueberry Juice... it taste amazing. <3
The amazing Greek Yogurt I was talking about ;)
I doubt that this is healthy, but seriously Milk Tea... from Japan, and it was too sweet to be true. I can't wait to get my hands on it again!
Happy Belated Mother's day to all the mother's, I will be making some heart origami just for you <3


Well I guess that's it for today, I will be seeing y'all later. Thank you!




xx,
Nads.

No comments:

Post a Comment