Sunday 5 June 2011

you are my new obsession girl.

so here you go. this is QUEEN B, from Wild Honey, definitely a drink to tryout for when you are there.

So hi yall, I am sorry for being so MIA from here. I just have been trying to focus on my MUN and after Tuesday I will be out of this school and I can officially start my MUN and be sleeping, posting, and doing all of the stuff that I am supposed to be doing. But I am glad that I have something to do this few days, since JOSEPHINE keeps on ditching me.Hmph. I can't wait to see her again though.
I have no idea what's the point to this post, I have a really bad headache and I just want to sleep on it before I can write something for you guys. But wish me luck for my MUN tomorrow.
I will see you guys later on again, when I don't have a crappy headache.


xx
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment