Sunday 26 June 2011

June favs.

So I talked to Jo, and we will be doing our "monthly" favorites. I mean, why not. It'd be amazing, and fun, 'cause we will change up some of the questions per month, and what not. I am downloading photoshop trial version right now! So pictures might come up later on! But June favorites, Nadia version.

Food: My cakes from Cafe Sweets. A definite must try if you are in Jakarta, it is so dayuuum. I am in love with it!
Drink: Green Tea Superhero from MKG's Starbucks. Green Tea Frappuchino, Java Chip blended in, extra shot, and caramel sauce? Best drink, ever.
Blog: two blogs please? I can't pick! daisypetalss.com and intriguemenow.blogspot.com; go and check out their blogs, it is amazing and whatnot!
Make-up:Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. I am in love with this foundation, it goes on so smoothly, and blends perfectly.
Style: SUMMER.
Outfit : Bikiniiii, hehe. Sorry, it's just the fact that it's summer, and it's all about getting a tan. I am in love with my new pair of shorts from Zara. It's coral in color. How perfect?

Anyways, this is the only thing I can think of right now. I will have a list of them so that I can fill it in next month! Or maybe a summer favorite? But now I am going to cuddle in my room, I have a bad tummy ache, and I just want to cuddle around. Or eat some chocolate. I am just so bored right now. But I will talk to you guys later, ciao.


xx Nads.

No comments:

Post a Comment